Wednesday 27 May 2020

My Daily Routines


When I get up in the morning, (9:00-10:00), I often have a shower. After that, I always go to my patio for sunbathing. Then I often do some homework or I sometimes help my mum with the housework, later, I will have lunch, in my house my father always makes lunch,on the weekend I always make a barbecue with my family. After lunch I will watch Netflix or Amazon Prime. In the afternoons I usually do some physical exercise, I often practise kick boxing with my brother for one or two hours. Many times, I end up bored of having to repeat the same thing every day. In the night I have dinner and I’m going to sleep at 12 p.m.

I don’t really like my routine during the confinement because I get overwhelmed by not being able to go outside and be with my friends.


During the lockdown, I can do things like: Do physical exercise, go shopping, watch TV, listening to music, do my homework, sleep more than other days, help with the housework, clean my bedroom, and of course, be bored.
And the things I can't do are: For the confinement I can’t go almost anywhere and I can’t hang out with my friends, I can’t go to the gym, I can’t go to play football, and I can’t go for a walk.
When I leave home, I must go throw trash and I must go shopping with my mum or my dad. And when I stay home (because I must), I must do my homework, I must take care of my pets and I must help my family with some work.
When I leave my home I mustn’t approach other people and I mustn’t be out for a long time.


At this moment I am doing the part 3 of the lockdown daily routine activity, After that I will do homework for some other subject.


From Castelló de Farfanya, la Noguera, the sky seems clear on May 20 at 13:00, it does not seem that it will be a bad day. It’s sunny and windy. We have a temperature of 21 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment